Would you rather beauty tag

7:00 PM Unknown 0 Comments

1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
That's pretty hard one. I think I would rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses. You can allways buy a new mascara or eyeliner and they don't last as long as eyeshadows do.

2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
This is easy, I would rather never be able to cut it again.

3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral cheek.

4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Probably makeup.



5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Haha. I would rather put something on my eyes than lips, so I would rather put lipstick as eyeliner.

6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora I think. It's more affordable.

7) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip color.

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Both would be hard, but I would rather wear summer clothes in winter.

9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright. You can allways pull that of.

10) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Lip product (as you can see I don't care that much about lips xD).



11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Ponytail.

12) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
I would rather never use lipgloss.

13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
OMG! This is so hard. I think sharpie them in everyday.

14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: